One of the very first businesses that I walked into, when I started visiting businesses in Carondelet several months ago was the
Broadway Bean Coffee Shop on South Broadway. I was having coffee with another PCA pastor and from the moment we walked in I could tell that this was a unique place. Broadway Bean was aromatic, looked inviting, had great music on, and most importantly I was warmly greeted and welcomed by Larry & Vesna, the husband and wife team who run the place.

Larry & Vesna have become friends. When I drop in at the Broadway Bean I can count on a wonderful atmosphere, good coffee, free WiFi and rich conversation. I encourage you to drop in and meet my friends Larry & Vesna, oh and you'll also enjoy a GREAT cup of coffee!
By the way, their hours are:
M-F 5am-1:30pm
Sa-Su 7am-3:00pm
Does it have wi-fi?
ReplyDeleteYep.
ReplyDelete