Thursday, November 12, 2009

Service Opportunities for Saturday

Two service opportunities for Saturday Nov 14th. The first one is the South City Work Day which is always the second Saturday of the month. The Work Day meets at New City Fellowship's South location at 8:30am. Let Tom Hanley know if you think you might come to the Work Day. Here's New City South's address:

3502 Grace Ave
St Louis, MO 63116

The second opportunity is a park clean-up at Sister Marie Charles Park in Carondelet. This is the park that we DIDN'T get to see on the tour, because I was unsure the bus would be able to make the turnaround. It's directly below Bellerive Park, which we did see. Here's a picture I took of Sr. Marie Charles park this morning.



If you want to go to the Sr. Marie Charles Park Clean-up then you need to give me a call so I can put you in touch with the right person at the Carondelet Housing Corporation (connected to the Carondelet Community Betterment Federation. Here's one more shot of Sr. Marie Charles Park, notice the park offers a nice view of the arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment